Sunday 27 May 2012

Farewell My Lovely



I love reading the paper on my way to work and I'm particularly taken with unusual stories. Over the last weeks, I've actually found myself ripping shocking stories out to take home and show The Boy. My top three range from the downright sickening to the unbelievably sad (in both its original and new contemporary slang meaning). In case you missed out on Egypt's plan to let grief-stricken husband's have sex with their wive's bodies up to six hours after death, you can find the link below:


Perhaps you never understood Tamagotchis but would like a One Direction virtual boyfriend…


Or maybe you missed out on the story revealing a tragic loss of life in Bournemouth…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9253739/Man-killed-himself-after-his-beloved-cat-died.html

No comments:

Post a Comment