Thursday 15 September 2011

Donkeys Need a Holiday Too You Know

This is the second week that I have been back from my holiday and I'm already planning the other European based break we've agreed to go on. Doing my daily sift through all the press releases I get sent, I come across something that fits my holiday mood and makes me smile. As it's unlikely many will ever see this, I've decided to share it here. The following is taken from a client survey carried out by holiday property rental website, HomeAway.co.uk:

Top 5 most unusual questions:

1. Can you guarantee the pool heat at a constant 88 degrees and if not can we get a discount for every degree under?

2. Can we have a machete/cutlass to keep under our bed?

3. Can you move the house 180 degrees?

4.Where is the nearest shop for kosher foods and what are the exact measurements of frozen food space in the villa to store the supplies?

5. What is the distance between the toilet seat and the nearest wall?




Top 5 funniest questions:



1. Is there any way to stop the church bells from ringing at 7am?

2. Could you please send a picture of the toaster?

3. Do you cater for UK swinger holidays?

4. Is it all right to jump naked into the pool?

5. What are the floors in each room made of and can we see some pictures of them?




Top 3 funniest animal-related questions

1. Where can we keep our donkey at night?

2. How many mosquitoes do you have? (The owner replied “3, one called Fred, one called George and one called Mildred”. The amused holidaymaker subsequently booked!)

3. Am I likely to get eaten by an alligator? (for a property in Florida)

No comments:

Post a Comment